Friday, August 7, 2009

We all need a Fresh Start

I have thought about blogging for some time now, really for my own amusement. It seems a good way to gather one's thoughts and perhaps receive a bit of feedback in the process. My problem was how to put a blog together, and on what to focus. I did not want to be too specific, yet it seemed that some direction was in order. After much musing on the subject, I have come to the conclusion that I need to be generally specific ( or perhaps specifically general!) as I write. I am at a point in my life where I am being "rewritten" so to speak. I turned 50 years old this past December and I am ready to begin a new stage in my life. At this point, I do not know exactly what that means, but I hope to use this blog as a means of discovery as well as a record of this new course in my journey. Up to now, most of my energy has been spent on raising my children (now 17 and 20- neither in need of, nor receptive to my childrearing efforts). I feel that, to a great degree, that stage of my life is complete; I now look forward to seeing what new adventure God has for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment