Tuesday, September 25, 2012

A Perfect Peach Morning

What makes you smile?  For me,  Monday morning, it was a peach. A perfect peach I had bought at the Farmer's Market on Saturday. I cut it up onto my cereal and anticipated an epicurean delight! I was not disappointed.

Just as the "little things" can make life a bit tougher, so can they sometimes brighten it up and make life just a little bit more palatable. That perfect peach certainly brightened up my morning and my day, for that matter. Even a little moment of peace (or peach??) and pleasure can make a difference.

So, what makes you smile? A perfect peach, the sound of birds singing in your backyard, the colour of the leaves in autumn? Allow yourself to take a moment and just enjoy that one little thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment